Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day, Kayni!

Those were my husband's first words of the day. No cards, no flowers and no presents, but they're the sweetest words I've ever heard.  My husband, family and friends are my wonderful gifts this Valentine's Day. They've been my support and source of strength.

I give most credit to my husband who's been with me every single day, 24 hours each day since I've been admitted for my BMT.

For my husband, you're the sweetest and best husband one could ever have.

I LOVE YOU! You are my Valentine - always!

(Photo Credit: http://www.cudsly.com/)

To the few who still read my blog, thank you and Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's day. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless his kind heart for being your rock. Happy hearts day to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day, dear! No need for Cupid! :D Praying for your quick recovery. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment.